COVID-19 NEW PROCEDURES FOR PARADISE COVE
Due to the COVID-19 crisis Paradise Cove would like to inform our guests of the new changes we have implemented. Please be aware that these changes are important to our safety and yours. We are asking all of our guests to follow our guidelines, as it relates to the way we have changed our business model. Once our government reopens our boarders and our business operations have resumed we will operate under the guidelines listed below until further notice.
- All guests entering our bus must have some form of face covering the nose and mouth the entire time while on the bus.
- Guests will be required to use hand sanitizer provided by bus driver before entering the bus.
- Guests must not use the center fold down seats.
- Guests traveling together should practice social distancing from other guests not in their party as much as possible.
Paradise Cove Property:
- All guests must have some type of face covering the nose and mouth while on the deck area. Face covering does not need to be worn once guests are off the deck area. (Exception: Bathrooms where face covering required)
- All guests must practice social distancing as much as possible while ordering food and drinks and getting water sports equipment.
- All guests not traveling together need to be 6 feet apart while relaxing on the beach.
- At the designated eating and drinking areas, guests who are not traveling together need to sit at different tables as much as possible.
Please be aware that your safety is very important to us and we will do all that we can to follow the guidelines set forth by the government in order to keep you and our employees safe during these times. We ask that you participate by practicing these protocols outlined above. We will do our part as well by sanitizing areas often and providing sanitizing stations throughout the property. We trust that we will get through this crisis and everyone involved will be better for it. Thanks in advance for your support and cooperation and welcome back to Paradise Cove.